There are specific factors by which an qualifications of a job candidate who would like to submit an application for a health loan in India depends:
- Any salaried in addition to self-employed person keeping an Indian citizenship is eligible to submit an application for individual health loan.
- Any pensioner who may have taken retirement that is voluntary their solution also can simply simply just take this loan.
- Though almost all of the finance companies usually do not request a salary that is minimum it’s still regarded as INR 20,000.
- That loan for health doesn’t ask any deposit.
- No security is needed to meet the requirements.
Documentation Necessary For Healthcare Loan
A few banking institutions and NBFCs in Asia either provide health loan or loan that is personal health expenditures under the group of personal bank loan. Before loan disbursement the financial institution will ask few papers through the debtor.
Papers for salaried workers :
- Identification proof such as for example Passport/PAN Card/Aadhaar/Driving License.
- Address evidence- Passport/Voter ID/ Ration card/Driving Permit.
- Birth certification of candidate.
- Passport Size pictures.
- Last three months income slips.
- Form 16.
- Most recent three months financial institutions declaration.
- Appointment page through the ongoing business the candidate is working.
Documents for self-employed person :
- Identity proof such Passport/PAN Card/Aadhaar/Driving License. Continue reading “Eligibility Criteria of Healthcare Loan”